Stamford Plaza Adelaide is superbly situated in the heart of the city on Adelaide’s key cultural boulevard, North Terrace. Only 10 minutes from the airport and 20 minutes from Adelaide’s premier beachside suburb, Glenelg.
The hotel is conveniently located opposite the Adelaide Convention Centre, Adelaide Casino and Parliament House, and within walking distance to Adelaide Oval, the Festival Centre, River Torrens, Adelaide’s historic parklands, cinemas and boutique shopping.
- 335 luxury guest rooms including 21 suites, many with beautiful views overlooking the parklands
- Your choice of diverse restaurants, catering for every taste and occasion
- TG’s Restaurant renowned for its incredible full buffet breakfast seven days a week
- La Boca Bar and Grill Argentinian Restaurant
- Sample the impressive selection of cocktails and wines at Cascades Cocktail Lounge
- Ten elegant Function rooms ideal for small intimate meetings, private events or large conferences
- Ideal location to hold your wedding reception, with a choice of three elegant rooms, each with unique attributes, charm and style
- Outdoor rooftop heated pool, spa, sauna and gymnasium
- 24 hour concierge, room service and front desk