Tewksbury Lodge is an authentic Canadian style log cabin, constructed using traditional hand crafting techniques from 30 tons of real logs. The Lodge has an ambiance only a true log home can provide.
Set amidst 2 acres of secluded gardens with Ovens River frontage and views to Mt Buffalo, just six minutes drive from Bright.
The Murray to Mountains Rail Trail passes the front of the property.
Tewksbury Lodge sleeps up to 5 people and is fully self contained, offering all the facilities and amenities you would expect from multi award winning accommodation.
Sit back and relax in leather recliners, enjoy a rejuvenating Spa, or snuggle up in front of a log fire (firewood is supplied during cooler months).
- Reverse cycle Air Conditioning is all provided to keep you warm or cool.
- The kitchen and laundry are fully equipped.
- There are two bedrooms. The master has a King Sized double bed. The second bedroom has a Queen sized double bed and a fold out single.
- The Lodge makes the perfect spot for a couple, two couples travelling together, or families.
- The region offers unlimited access to outdoor and nature based activities, fine dining and local wineries.
- WIFI and His & Hers bicycles are provided free of charge.
- The lodge is within walking distance to local shops, wineries and Outdoor Centre including ski hire.
We are located within one hours drive to is the ski resorts of Falls Creek, Mount Hotham, Dinner Plain and Mount Buffalo. For that special place with a difference simply contact Tewksbury Lodge by calling, emailing or visiting the website.