5 Day Lake Eyre 4WD Tour
August 22 - September 23
GALTA member Sacred Earth Safaris is running 5-Day Lake Eyre 4WD Tours, taking advantage of the major flood event that has seen the inland spring into life.
They start on 22nd August, 17th September and 23rd September 2019.
Prices are from AU$2,195 per adult twin share.
Tour highlights include:
• The spectacular Lake Eyre in flood- see it on foot, with the option to fly over it too
• The colourful Breakaways Reserve
• The Outback town of Marree and Tom Kruse Museum
• The unique town of Coober Pedy including an Opal Mine Tour
• Travel part of the Oodnadatta Track with stops along the way
• Travel through the beautiful Clare Valley
• Visit the Woomera Missile Park
• Seat in Tatra 6WD vehicle, with professional driver guide
• All meals
• 4 nights en-suite accommodation
• National Park entry fees
• Coober Pedy Opal Mine Tour
• Option to fly over Lake Eyre for an additional cost